Edouard itself is free, but you will need connection slots on your server.
|Edouard Server in-House||USD 1499||One time purchase|
|Edouard Server Cloud||USD 99||per month|
iFixit's manifesto says it perfectly: "If you can't fix it, you don't own it".
In this shared spirit, we designed Edouard to be self maintained.
We encourages you to be your own maintenance team - No waiting, no costs.
But you might need a little extra help, so we provide you with each purchases:
- A full iBooks/PDF documentation for you to learn about your Edouard and.
- A full worldwide support.
Purchasing Edouard is as easy as:
1. Download Edouard Client.
2. Choose your server option - in-House or Cloud.
3. In-House Server: Download Edouard Server.
4. Buy a license from our online store
5a. In-House Server: Install the emailed license in the preferences of your Edouard Server.
5b. Cloud: Follow the emailed instructions.
Paid and registered customers have access to our worldwide support:
• Use the live chat on this very page to talk to have real people answer your questions and issues.
• Book appointment for direct support over phone or VOIP (from Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm PST) to solve your persisting problems.
• Direct remote intervention on your installation using remote controls (providing it is accessible).
• At least one intel-based Mac running Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks
• Server: 8GB Ram.
• Edouard is built exclusively for OS X
• Written in Objective-C 2.0 and uses a PostgreSQL 9.0 database
• Data volume is virtually unlimited
• Program is completely integrated
• Developer API available for Statistics reports, import/export schemes
• Set tax rates
• Set contacts addresses locations
• Manages users and their access rights
• Set office or warehouse locations and languages
• Choose currencies
• Set up fees for purchases or sales
• Allow billing before or without shipping for services or downloads
• Choose templates for use with reports
• Import or export data from CSV files
• Local preferences for user not affecting the whole system
• Retina Ready
• Use sales order form as quote, sales order, invoice or credit note, without re-entering data
• Choose different addresses for billing or shipping
• Enter discounts by line or by total invoice
• Enter tax rate by delivery address
• Bill products without shipping for services or downloads
• Print quote, packing slip or invoice from same sales order
• Add fees for shipping or configuration
• Email quote directly from program
• Enter shipping method, warehouse location and tracking number
• Search by sales order number or client name
• Use Purchase Order for quote or receiving
• Set payment method, shipment due dates, delivery mode, payment due dates
• Validate receipt with provider invoice number for accounts payable
• Email Purchases Orders directly from program
• Search by Purchase Order number or provider name
• Print production bill of materials for product aggregation or manufacturing
• Enter product into production queue and hold until all inventory is available
• Validate production and move finished product to inventory
• Include critical information about build and customer
• Enter due date and priority
• Create CRM for Clients, Providers or Prospects
• Create groups of Clients with the same pricing point
• See what products each client has purchased, with invoice numbers and prices
• See what products have been purchased from Providers, including purchase order numbers, dates and prices
• Add notes for each phone contact
• Add employees to companies and easily change their affiliations
• Add multiple email addresses for company employees
• Use multiple addresses for shipping, billing, etc
• Manually block sales to or from companies
• Export company or employee information to CSV file
• Create products by Typologies, including items bought and sold unchanged or items used only in production
• Set up prices by customer or groups of customers
• Set up preferred vendors
• Export label information in multiple languages to label software
• Track product sales by customer
• List purchase orders for each product
• Create kits or bills of materials for production products
• Change inventory levels manually
• Export manual inventory results to CSV file
• Move products from one location to another or one warehouse to another
• Log all manual changes to inventory by login name
• Add information via barcode scanner
• Block inventory items from being sold
• Designate inventory items as “obsolete” to remove them from sales inventory, but not from reports
• Show inventory level, average cost and total inventory value
• Set inventory as FIFO, FILO or manual mode
• Choose multiple family and sub-family levels
• Search by part number or alpha characters in description
• Set up company chart of accounts
• Set up Banks and enter information from bank statements
• Clients-reconcile client payments with invoices
• Providers-reconcile payments to providers
• Management of default of payment and extra payments in reconconciliation
• Visualization of General Ledger and Balance
• Operation to extract important customer credit and vat/sales tax information
• Debugger-a user friendly way to see links between Purchases/Sales Orders, including billing records, payments and payment records
• General ledger is a powerful tool for diagnosing and solving problems
• DOT-Declaration of Trades lets you search for totals by date range, if you import or export products
• Accounting is set up for international purchasing and sales
• Close fiscal year and start a new one
• Complete management of Books
• Inspector in Books allows you to easily see reconciled records
• Error detectors in books
• Auto-fix feature to correct record generated by invoicing
• Dynamic loading of Reports
• Possibility of creating your own Reports using the EDStatisticsReport API
• Automatic generation of table or outline depending on content
• Automatic generation of graph if allowed by Report
• Configuration of graph to visualize data from a different perspective
• Export of data
• Create document templates as needed
• Use a library of default items
• Use of variable items which are populated by context data
• Single page design of possible multiple page document using first-page, all-page and last page positioning
• Use of token to give dynamic data loading attributes to default items
• Layer based drawing of the document
• Free placing of elements (not in big text area)
• Documents saved on server and accessible instantly after save to everyone